- After upgrading F-Secure Email and Server Security from Version 12.12 to 14.00 which is managed via the Policy Manager Console, the changes we make via the Policy Manager Console are not applied on the target servers.
- Attachments are filtered using the incoming policy route rule, and we want each email route to use their own filter rules.
The issue is caused by the list of internal domains and senders getting corrupted during the upgrade.
Proceed to contact F-Secure Support and request for the hotfix FSESS1400-HF01
Follow the steps below to apply the hotfix to centrally managed host:
Note: The hotfix does not require a restart of the server.
- In F-Secure Policy Manager Console, select Installation tab, import the downloaded jar file
- Select the appropriate domain or host and press Install.
- Select the hotfix FSESS1400-HF01 from the list and distribute policies
- Reset internal domains and internal sender from Policy Manager and distribute policies.
Article no: 000019741