How to exclude a domain or specific website from Web Content Control disallowed site categories? The site belongs to a blocked category but users need to be able to access it.
If a website or domain has been assigned a category that the administrator wants to have as disallowed, the Trusted sites exception list can be used to allow users to access the site.
The administrator can add the site as trusted by following these steps:
Once the policy has been distributed, users will be able to access the site even though it belongs to a disallowed site category.
- Log in to Policy Manager Console
- Highlight a host or policy domain from the Domain Tree
- Go to the Settings tab
- Go to Web content control settings
- Click Add from the right side of the Trusted sites list
- Add the site or domain URL in the address field
- Distribute the policy
Article no: 000020443