How to create a targeted scheduled scan in Policy Manager for F-Secure Client Security 14 clients?
You can create a targeted scheduled scan by following these steps:
This will scan the target folder C:\Examplefolder and sub-folders within it with the current scan settings shown in Policy Manager Console in the File scanning section on the Manual scanning page.
- Log in to Policy Manager Console
- Select the host or domain from the Domain Tree
- Go to the Settings tab (Standard view)
- Go to the Manual scanning page
- Click Add on the right side of the Scheduled scanning list
- Enter the Scheduling parameters (Example: /t08:30 /rweekly /s4 - this scan will be run each Thursday at 08:30)
- Select Generic as the Task Type
- Enter in the Task Type Specific Parameters: "C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Client Security\fsscan.exe" -s -t C:\Examplefolder
- Distribute the policy
Fsscan.exe does not support several target folders. You will need to create a separate scheduled scan for each target. Several targeted scans can run concurrently.
Article no: 000016858