No prompt to save changes to match list in F-Secure Web Console
When administrators make changes to the match list content at the below locations in F-Secure Web Console, they are not prompted to save the changes. Any changes made in the match list will be lost as they will not be saved when the administrator logs out from F-Secure Web Console.
- Transport Protection > Inbound, Outbound or Internal Mail
- General > Lists and Templates
This issue will be fixed in the next maintenance release of E-mail and Server Security. The estimated time of the release is November 2016. Meanwhile, you can use the following workaround to save the changes made in the Web Console:
- Go to General > Administration.
- Select the Web Console tab.
- Under Language, select any of the languages available. You will be prompted to save the changes.
- Click Save and Apply. Any changes made in the Web Console will be saved.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 to switch back to your preferred language of F-Secure Web Console.