How can I reset a forgotten Rapid Detection and Response Service (RDS) portal password?
To reset your password, do the following:
If you do not receive the password reset email, proceed to contact F-Secure Customer Support for assistance.
- Open the RDS login page.
- Click the Forgot your password button.
- Type in your email address, and click Send. This will send you an email with a link to reset your password. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder. Note: The password reset link in the email expires in two hours.
- Click on the link in the email.
- Type in your new password and click on Reset. The new password is immediately taken into use.
- Go back to the login page, enter your new credentials and log in.
Article no: 000018066