How to activate Rapid Detection & Response when using Policy Manager?
Activating endpoint sensors
Endpoint sensors are lightweight, discreet sensors, which are included in Client Security 14.10 and Server Security 14.00 and newer. These sensors collect behavioral data from endpoint devices and are specifically designed to withstand a wide range of attacks.
You need an activation keycode for registering the Rapid Detection and Response (RDR) sensors. Contact your F-Secure partner to get your RDR for Business Suite keycode.
- Select the target domain.
- Go to the Settings tab and select the Rapid Detection & Response page.
- Enter your sensor activation keycode for the corresponding host type (workstations or servers).
- Select Enable Rapid Detection & Response.
- Click the following icon to distribute the policy:
Article no: 000016253