Problem to activate

Hello F_SECURE
How do I get my security activated because I have no protection at the moment?

F_SECURE I sent an e-mail about 10.30 am but have had no response so far I am worried to use my banking.

PLEASE respond A>S>A>P.

MICHAEL PALMER

EDIT: CHANGE TITLE

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello @pal ,

Our system should have normally send out an automatic reply to you.

Our support agent will reply to  you as soon as possible.

It seems however that according to the description you problem might not be with license activation but with the Banking Protection component.

What is the status of the product on the User interface?

Could you also give more details here so that we can help you further?

PS: I moved your post to the relevant board.

• pal
    pal Posts: 4

Hello FSECURE

I am signed up for all your services. I am very worried that anti virus is turned off.

When we go onto our banking is not protected like it has been for over a year please rectify this.

I am 77yrs old and the computer baffles me somewhat. I am sorry that I do not have the answer to some of your questions. I try to KISS [keep it simple stupid]. .

• pal
    Hi what do you mean by giving you Kudos? No one has contacted me to say the problem has been solved.
    Michael Palmer
  • [Deleted User]

Hello Micheal,

To resolve your problem, it might be simpler for you to contact directly one of our agent by chat.

• [Deleted User]

Dear pal,

May we know whether your issue is resolved or not? If it is still not resolved, kindly PM me your case number to check on it for you. 

Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Yoon

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

• pal

I have tried to follow instructions sent by Piotr Czyewski to no avail. 

How do I turn on F-SECURE I have paid for this service but nothing is happening I am getting very frustated.

I have also paid £7.99 for a different service but I do not what it does. I thought That this was a free trial if it is not I do not want it so please cancel.

If you could sent me a simple version please do so.

This problem only happened when I agreed to use F-SECURE for another year if I am going to get all this hassle I will go eleswhere.

Regards MICHAEL PALMER.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info