Licence key for Virgin Media customer doing Android installation?

Options

Hi - I have F-Secure SAFE account set up and running OK on my Windows 8.1 laptop. I'm a Virgin Media customer and now want to install F-Secure SAFE on 4 other Android devices. But I cannot install it on those Android devices properly linked to my account, because although I follow TO THE LETTER the instructions on your Android installation video, the email that gets sent to the Android device does not contain a licence key, and I cannot find one anywhere in My F-Secure account info. So I only get the 30-day free trial, which, frankly, is annoying. It should be easier than this. Please help before I lose faith in F-Secure and Virgin Media and look for something easier.

I also request that my 1-year free subscription is re-set to the date I bought a Windows laptop that could support this product, not the date I originally tried it out only to find that none of my devices at that time were running supported operating systems!

Thanks

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Options

The license key is held within the SAFE Portal, so you should be able to install on up to your allocated number of other devices from there, and I believe all that gets sent to the receiving device is an activation key.  Is that not happening?  I haven't seen the video for ages, but there is quite a bit of further information for Virgin customers in this thread:

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security/How-to-install-F-Secure-SAFE-on/td-p/40711

• ohreallymusti
    Options

Thanks Simon, yes I finally found that by clicking on the 'Reinstall' button in the portal where it lists my licences, it displayed a licence key that I could then note down, go to the android devices, and enter into the screen there, whereupon the link was restored and the licence properly relfected the days I have available until I need to pay up again! Otherwise, I can see no way of getting a valid licence key, for my circumstances...

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info