Visitor
Mantric

Can't install F-Secure Internet Security 2012 - Zonealarm toolbar is "installed"

I get attached error message when I try to install. F-Secure can't continue because there's a conflict with Zonealarm Toolbar. The thing is that I don't have it installed as far as I know. I even downloaded Zonealarm toolbar and uninstalled it but didn't work. There's no post in add/remove programs. My guess is the registry is wrong or the toolbar is bundled with some other program but I can't figure it out.

Help! Thanks.

Snap 2012-10-15 at 06.50.16.png

Please use plain text.
F-Secure Product Expert
Jari-P

Re: Can't install F-Secure Internet Security 2012 - Zonealarm toolbar is "installed"

Hi Mantric,

We can help you if you provide us fsdiag file, so we can check that from the logs.

For instructions, see Creating an FSDiag file .

Send the FSDiag file to F-Secure support by submitting a support request

Best Regards,

Jari-P

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Please use plain text.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies due to inactivity. We welcome you to share your thoughts by starting a new post or joining any of our ongoing discussions.
Start a new post.

If relevant, please reference this topic in your post by adding this link:
http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security/Can-t-install-F-Secure-Internet/td-p/16836