07-11-2011 01:28 PM
It's time once again for F-Secure Labs to hold a Laptop Stickers Contest, and this time around, we would like our Community members to take the lead…
What are F-Secure Labs Laptop Stickers? See here for more info:
Here's what you need to do:
1. Follow the link above and check out past suggestions.
2. Come up with your suggestion for something that you'd like to stick to your laptop.
3. Post it as a response to this thread or Tweet it with hashtag #FSLS before the end of November.
4. Give Kudos to (or re-tweet) the suggestions you like the most.
5. F-Secure Labs will pick the finalists from the suggestions that get most Kudos (and re-tweets).
Participants will be eligible to win a set of stickers!
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-11-2011 11:43 PM
A couple of suggestions:
There's only 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.
I never finish anyth
2+2=5 (for extremely large values of 2)
Read my email and die!
F*ck the Google, ask me!
To err is human... to really foul up requires the root password.
Relax, it's only ones and zeros!
I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d.
Any fool can use a computer. Many do.
08-11-2011 08:05 PM
Protecting the irreplaceable
Your hands on us.
Better die as a hero than live as a whore.
Give me hand and you'll get another.
I'm your bank president, we are making new system, please provide your banking credentials so we could add you to the new system