launch pad necessary?

sapiens
sapiens Posts: 14 New Member

Hello,

Since version 111, in the "computer security" appear links to other program components. I think that opening the program may be made directly to the window "computer security". It is the most used component. Fewer clicks.

The other components should be highlighted in the "computer security". And the F-Secure button should have that menu from the current launch pad.

Comments

• yeoldfart
    yeoldfart Posts: 556 Superuser

I'd say it's necessary in order to have more compact main gui menus and options, if you move what's i launch pad into main gui, you end up with something like Avast or worse Bullguard.

• sapiens
    sapiens Posts: 14 New Member

I said that the launch pad buttons are already set in the "Antivirus". The only difference is the lack of context menu in the "F-Secure" button.

Launch pad brings nothing extra in these circumstances. Maybe just the aesthetic side.

• yeoldfart
    yeoldfart Posts: 556 Superuser

what do you mean with "in the antivirus" ? when you rightclick the icon in the taskbar you get a "roll up" menu with a full set of different options from what you get with the launchpad... This app could have everything in one single guy like the others do.

This discussion has been closed.