Policy Manager, Software Updater and Offload Scanning

PerHam
PerHam Posts: 1 Explorer
edited April 2022 in Feature Requests

After using the Premium version of Client Security for a while as well as the Offload Scanning I believe the software is in need of several improvements.

Here is a list of the ones I can think of right now.

Software Updater

• Would be greate to have more options for Automatic installation. Today you can only select "every day" or one single day a week.
  • In my case I have automatic installation of critical and important updates only. If I would like to install an update not rated as critical or importand I do it manually. When doing that I would like to have the option of scheduling the update.
  • It would also be greate to have some kind of notification when new updates are released to the Software Updater.
  • Some of the updates listed in Software Updater I will probably never install. The possibility to approve, decline and delete updates would be very helpful.

Offload Scanning

• I lack information in the policy manager on which servers that have the offload scanning agent installed.
  • It would also be nice to be able to see which servers are actually contacting the Scanning and Reputation Server. As of now you can only see how many servers.

Wbr,

PerHam

0 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Cale
    Cale Posts: 288 F-Secure Product Manager

Corporate feature requests can be submitted now to:

community.withsecure.com

-Cale

This discussion has been closed.