Could not verify your code. Please try again later.

I had to uninstall and reinstall Freedome (version 1.0.850.0, on Windows 8.1). Now after entering the code and pushing the Submit button Freedome throws "Could not verify your code. Please try again later.".

Comments

• hemppa
    hemppa Posts: 1 New Member

Yes. I have the same problem. I have had this over a week for my laptop. I bought Freedome for one year for three devices. Have it on my desktop and laptop. Had to reinstall Windows to both of my devices. Now only desktop works. Apparently Freedome thinks that I am installing fourth instance of Freedome while I of course have only one installed so far. Tried to chat with your support staff but they apparently don't handle these reference number issues.

• _ad_
    _ad_ Posts: 6

The problem was solved last time (got a new code) but I'm experiencing the same issue again because I was forced to reinstall Windows 10 on a laptop (last update broke Freedome) and also reinstalled Windows 8.1 on a desktop computer. I will also face this issue in the future on a laptop with W8.1 because it was having network issues and I unistalled Freedome to see if it continues having trouble with the wifi. I'll install Freedome again at some point if the issues are not caused by Freedome.

It really makes no sense how subscribing works now. If a code is used three times it's not accepted after you have uninstalled/reinstalled Freedome. This functionality should be fixed asap.

• Tridy
    Tridy Posts: 6

The latest version of Freedome seems to be installing OK on Windows 10 Insider Preview 10074. The problem now is the "Could not verify your code" for me now. Could I get some help with that?

Thanks!

freedome_code.png

• XDOD
    XDOD Posts: 2 New Member

Hello.  I'm having the same issue.  Had to reinstall on two computers. 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Note that installation of our product with windows 10 is not officially supported yet.

• kenos
    kenos Posts: 2
    Impossible de vérifier votre code. S'il vous plaît réessayer plus tard.

j'ai reinstaller mon pc windows 8 et depuis mon Freedome  après avoir entré le code m'indique  "Impossible de vérifier votre code. S'il vous plaît réessayer plus tard.".

• kenos
    kenos Posts: 2

Unable to verify your code. Please try again later .

I reinstall my pc windows 8 and since my Freedome after entering the code tells me " Can not verify your code. Please try again later . " .

could you help me please

• XDOD
    XDOD Posts: 2 New Member

That worked good.  Thanks Ben.

• jjkk
    jjkk Posts: 1 New Member

Hello. I have same problem after reinstalling Windows 8.1.

• curiousus
    curiousus Posts: 1

I bought a 3 license subscription and cancelled my google play subscription. The multi-license successfully worked last month and my PC install is activated. Trying today to use the key to activate one of my android devices and getting could not verify code.

• drogo
    drogo Posts: 2

I have the same oriblem. I had to re-install windows 8.1 and have re-installed Freedome but I get the same error message and can't get any further. Some assistance would be appreciated.

@_ad_ wrote:

I had to uninstall and reinstall Freedome (version 1.0.850.0, on Windows 8.1). Now after entering the code and pushing the Submit button Freedome throws "Could not verify your code. Please try again later.".

• please help me with my freedome, saying  could not verify my code

• i need urgent help now. my freedome  could not verify my code try again later

• _ad_
    _ad_ Posts: 6

This was never solved. Once you reinstall your computer you'll get this error thrown again. I had to move on to another VPN solution from another service provider. I'm unable to find any contact information (email, phone) where from I could ask for refund. Does anyone have any information on this? If not, I'll call their office in Helsinki (+358 9 2520 0700) and get someone on the phone...

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info